Saturday, April 30, 2016

Loverboy


I always kid my friends with something I heard my favorite comedian, Kevin Hart, say during his stand-up comedy show.

He was narrating a story of how he was out with this chick and they got jumped by a robber. The babe was expecting him to fight the guy or something, but my nigga surrendered all his money to the robber.
"I'm not a protector, ladies." He said, to the amusement of his audience. "I'm a provider. I can pay bills, take you out and buy fancy things, but to get in a fight for you, I'm not gonn' fucking do it." Loooool :)

So, I tell my friends, "I'm not a protector. Ask me for money, not my fists. Look, if you're with me, and some dude comes up and smacks you hard in the face...then you just got smacked. Lol. Now, we can talk about it LATER, how we can prevent it from happening again...but to do something about it right then, I'm not gonn' fucking do it." Haahaaa :)

In truth though, I know I'd do just the opposite. That's why I can't fool around and fall in love with some broad that is only worth the contour on her face. Coz I'd like to be her Knight, her Prince, her Warrior, and everything in between.
I'd love her fiercely and without reservation or any need for self-preservation.

It's a risky endeavor, this love business. But then, where's the fun in life without risks?
Like they say, if you win, you'd be happy; if you lose, you'd be wise.

           Bexy Azarah
           IG: @adonis_bexy     

2 comments:

  1. Loool!! Kevin Hart!! True bro....this Love thing is risky business. Especially when you Love deeply...

    ReplyDelete